With a long weekend and a rare day off together, we decided to have a night away and planned a day in the hills. Booking a cancellable room, we had until midday Friday to make a decision. The weather wasn’t looking fantastic but we figured we’d give it a bash. Fifty percent chance of light … Continue reading